martes, 22 de diciembre de 2009

Christmas


Hola,

two more days for Christmas !!!!!
I am very excited to spend my first Christmas in Dubai. How cool is that???? I will be missing my family and love ones....., but since it is my first here, I am excited. Got all the presents or most of them...... I was sick today so could not do much....... OH well.....
On thursday we are doing a Christmas potluck in the office and then celebrating with friends at night. Jaime and Nati are so excited, they can not wait for Santa Claus, Even though we really celebrate 3 kings day on the 6th of January.... but they can´t wait to get the presents they asked for...They ask every day how many more days........?????
I love them, they are the cutest thing in life for me. They are the air that I breath every day, could not have made it this far without them............. Well gotta go, work tomorrow and waking up early......

No hay comentarios: